Monday, April 7, 2008

7th April 2008

I am very tired after a five minutes exercise. Yes, you didn't see wrongly. This is because I have not move a muscle for four months. I am listening to Susanna Kwan while typing my first post for my blog. I like her singing. Instead I like most singer from her era. The songs in the 70s are much better than the songs today. If you ask me who is my favourite singer now, I couldn't even name one singer. My favourite songs are all oldies. You might think I am old but to tell you the truth, I am not. I just love songs from the 30s to 80s. I grow up listening to Zhou Xuan, Bai Guang, Alan Tam, Danny Chan songs. I can't find beautiful songs from today singers. Worst still, Hongkong young singers cannot sing. Imagine the hottest Twin can't even hold a tune. Thanks God now they are gone for good. Thanks Edison.

No comments: